Intuitive Anatomy ThetaHealing® Seminar
with official ThetaHealing® Practitioner’s–Certificate
Mon. 26 – Fri. 30 Oct (week 1) + Mon. 2 – Fri. 6 Nov. (week 2) + Mon. 9 t/m Fri. 13 Nov. (week 3) 2020
Taught in Dutch and English. Contact Manon about special conditions of English teaching possibilities.
In total the costs for this course are € 2199, –
The remaining amount of € 1699, – can be transferred up to 1 week before the start of the seminar. Register no later than 3 weeks before the start of the training.
Travel through the human body in a way you have never experienced before. Learn the beliefs associated with every system of the body …..
This pinnacle seminar is for the serious ThetaHealing practitioners who want to become highly skilled in scanning and healing the body through the ThetaHealing Techniques, for yourself and also as a professional for clients.
The Intuitive Anatomy training is a profound journey of discovery through the body. You meet the organs and body systems intuitively and deeply personally. Discover the emotions and beliefs inherent in the body. Onderzoek je overtuigingen in elke systeem in relatie tot ‘ziekte’ en laat opgestapelde energetische emoties en belemmeringen van de lichaamssystemen los. Explore your beliefs in each system in relation to “illness” and release accumulated energetic emotions and impediments from the body systems.
This training offers deep healing. Together with other students you will have plenty of time to exchange healing frequently. In any system, you will encounter emotions, challenges and problems that you have carried with you for a long time. It gives you the opportunity to remove a lot of blockages for self-recovery within a short time. Your intuition and theta healing skills are greatly enhanced.
The “cleaner” you become, the easier it is to work on yourself and clients. This seminar was developed by the Creator to provide for healers. It is the best cleanse and love bath I have ever received. I wish this for you too. Take your chance and book this very valuable Intuitive Anatomy journey.
Program course days:
Day 1: Atoms, microbes, fungi, viruses, bacteria, parasites and other toxic influences on the body
Day 2: The skeleton
Day 3: The endocrine system (hormone system)
Day 4: The digestive system
Day 5: The respiratory system
DDay 6: The heart and circulation system
Day 7: The lymph system
Day 8: The excretory system and sexual system
Day 9: The muscles
Day 10: The nervous system
Day 11: The skin
Day 12: The eyes
Day 13: The brain
Day 14: The ears
Day 15: The body as a whole
- Learn the magic of the human body.
- VReinforce your awareness that illnesses and disorders go hand in hand with emotions.
- Realize that emotions are signals that the body is out of balance.
- Discover new emotional programs and beliefs associated with the different body systems.
- Understand how much space is occupied by hindering emotions.
- Know the specific beliefs associated with illness.
- Practice looking into the body by means of body scans
The ThetaHealing® seminars are presented according to the method of Vianna Stibal, the founder of ThetaHealing®
3 consecutive weeks of whole weekdays from 9:30 am – to approximately 5:00 pm/17:30 pm: 5 teaching days / 2 days off, 5 teaching days / 2 days off, 5 teaching days / 2 days off.
Required prior education:
After participating in this training you will receive an official certificate from the THInK Institute. This makes you an official Intuitive AnatomyThetaHealing® Practitioner.
Investment in yourself and / or in your company:
The 3-week Intuitive Anatomy ThetaHealing seminar costs € 2199. This includes the manual, an anatomy book of the human body, coffee, tea and refreshments. Lunch is not included.
Your investment in coaching and training can be deducted under the name ‘study or training for work’ under certain conditions at the tax return. Because this can change, I refer you to the tax authorities. Coaching trajectories, including training can be reimbursed by employers for business purposes. For this business rates apply.
Early registration ensures your place in the training. This requires a payment of €500 enrollment fee. You have 14 days to change your mind. The remaining amount of €1699 can be transferred up to 1 week before the start of the seminar. The final registration date is 3 weeks before the start of this training. See events for next training.
By registering for this seminar you agree to the following payment and cancellation conditions.
- Enrollment fee is for reserving a place in the training. You have 14 days to change your mind. The reflection period also applies if the enrollment is received within 14 days before the start of the training, but expires on the first training day and the student has participated in it.
- The remaining amount can be transferred up to 1 week in advance.
- In case of cancellation from the course participant up to 1 week before the start of the course, 20% of the remaining amount will be returned.
- In the event of cancellation by Manon de Jongh due to insufficient enrollments or other circumstances, you will of course receive back the amount paid for the seminar within 3 days. In case there are too few enrollments and the training can not take place, the participants will receive notification at the latest 1 week before the start of the seminar.
The information and statements on this website, in the seminars, advertisements, articles and videos are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent a disease. The information is provided for educational purposes only and should not be considered as a substitute for competent medical care by your doctor or other health care professionals.